Easy Italian Sausage Planks
- 3 large zucchinis
- 1 lb Bob Evan's Italian Sausage
- 2 cups Marinara Sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Oregano
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Boil water in a large pot.
- Slice zucchini's and scoop out seeds.
- Blanch zucchini's for 2 mins in boiling water.
- Pour ½ cup of marinara on the bottom of a 9x13 pan and set zucchini on top.
- Brown and drain Italian sausage.
- Fill zucchini's with Italian sausage, top with remaining marinara sauce, mozzarella, parmesan, garlic powder and oregano.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 mins or until bubbly.
Recipe by Comfy in the Kitchen at http://comfyinthekitchen.com/2013/02/easy-italian-sausage-planks/