**Natrually Gluten Free… meaning -those with or without allergies will enjoy these!
|Sugar, peanut butter, an egg, chocolate kisses|
|Combine the sugar, peanut butter and egg|
|Beat until well combined|
|While cookies are baking, unwrap your kisses.|
|When cookies are finished baking and while they are still warm out of the oven, lightly press a kiss on top of each one.|
- Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- (makes 2 dozen, may be doubled)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 bag of Hershey’s kisses (unwrapped)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat peanut butter, sugar, and egg with mixer. Roll dough into balls by the teaspoonful and bake for approximately 10 mins or until lightly browned.
- Take out of oven and gently press kisses on top of each cookie.
- Set on cooling rack.
Dedicated to my husband, Geoff Nehrenz