These pretty little Crab Rangoons are simple to make, but look so fancy! If you want to impress your guests, but don’t have a lot of time- these are “your” appetizers. Serve them by themselves or along side of a sweet and sour sauce. Delicious!
Purchase pre-made Wonton wrappers (these are found by the bagged lettuce at your grocery store). Grease a mini muffin pan and place a wonton wrapper in each cup. You will need to fold sides and press them together. If you get a tear, no worries- they will turn out just fine.
In a large bowl, add cream cheese, crab meat, mayo, and green onions.
Mix together well.
Fill each wonton with a heaping teaspoon of mixture. Bake uncovered in a preheated oven at 350 for appx 15 mins or until golden brown. When cool to the touch, take each one out and place on a serving tray for your guests!
Easy Crab Rangoon(Recipe from Kraft)
12 oz crab meat (you may use imitation)
8 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup sliced green onion
1 cup mayonaise
24 wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease a mini-muffin tin
- Place wonton wrappers in muffin tin-gently folding and pressing so they fit and do not attach to one another
- Mix crab meat, cream cheese, mayo and green onion together
- Place a heaping teaspoonful of filling in each wonton wrapper
- Bake uncovered for appx 15 mins until golden brown
- Place on serving tray along side of sweet and sour sauce/Thai dipping sauce (World market sells the best).If you like this recipe you must try my friend, Mem’s Spring Rolls ! I love Asian food…MMMmmmm….