I love Knorr Spinach Dip…it’s so easy to make and always tasty. If you don’t know what to bring to your next bible study, football party, or ladies luncheon-bring this dip! It’s a sure crowd pleaser!
One of my friends, Mary, mentioned that she makes her spinach dip with a product called “Spin Blend”…so I gave it a whirl! It was delicious! The best way I can describe this product is it’s that it’s not as sweet as Miracle Whip, yet has more “pizazz” than Mayo. Spin Blend isn’t sold at every grocery store chain- I purchased mine at Fishers. If you can’t find it no worries…I have a solution!
Start off with a Knorr vegetable mix packet , sour cream, water chestnuts, green onions, spinach, and Spin Blend (***if you do not have Spin Blend, no worries-you can get a very similar flavor by using 1/2 Mayo 1/2 Miracle Whip!)
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed (do not use fresh)
- 1½ c. sour cream
- 1 c. Spin Blend
- 1 (4 oz.) pkg. Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 (8 oz.) can water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- Loaf of pumpernickel bread
- Chop water chestnuts.
- Dice green onions.
- Squeeze water out of thawed spinach.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Cover and refrigerate (you can even do this the night before)
- Cut a circle from the top of round loaf of pumpernickel bread and hollow out/cube bread.
- Serve with veggies, bread sticks, and bread cubes.
- This will go fast!!!!