Add eggs and heavy cream, season with salt and pepper.
Lay cheese down on top of pie shell
Add ham and onions
Pour egg mixture on top
Bake in oven set at 375 for 35-45 mins.
The top of the Quiche will be lightly browned and the center should not move. If it does, place back in oven and cook in 5 min intervals.
The best Quiche ever and Ohhh, so easy!
- 1 pre-made pie shell (I recommend Marie Callender’s in your grocer’s freezer)
- 6 eggs
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1 cup diced ham (I purchase this in a bag in the meat section)
- cup diced onion
- 1 cup freshly shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375
- “Pam” a small pan and sauté onions with ham for appx 5 mins.
- Pour sauted ham and onions and shredded cheese into premade pie shell.
- Beat eggs with heavy cream until well blended, add salt and pepper.
- Pour over top.
- Bake 35-45 mins until set. (When you take the quiche out of the oven, the middle of the pie should not jiggle)