“I am a HUGE veggie AND salad lover. This was a meal I made for my husband and I the other night. The mixture of textures and temperature is delicious. You can also add your choice of meat to the top if you wish. A very healthy and yummy meal…enjoy often.”
*Recipe featured on Women Living Well.
Slice onions and red pepper
Heat grill to medium high heat. Drizzle veggies with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, seasoned salt, and freshly ground pepper. Grill appx 5 mins a side until browned but still crisp. The flavor of grilled veggies is AMAZING!!!
Tear apart and rinse 1 head of your favorite lettuce. Drizzle with balsamic and olive oil.
Season with seasoned salt and freshly ground pepper
Veggies are done!
Serve on top of salad greens and ENJOY! A guilt-free delicious Spring meal.
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 bunch of asparagus with ends snapped off
- 1 head of lettuce (of your liking)
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Seasoned Salt
- Ground Pepper
- Heat grill to med-high heat.
- Place sliced veggies in a grill pan and drizzle with balsamic and vinegar.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Grill for 5 mins, turn and grill for another 5 mins.
- Veggies will have a nice “grill” look to them, but still be crisp. Place on plate.
- Wash and tear lettuce and set on individual plates.
- Drizzle with balsamic and olive oil, season with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Top with veggies. Mmmmm…..one of my favorite salads!