To think with just a few ingredients you can turn ordinary cupcakes into….drum roll please….the most adorable little snowman cupcakes you ever did see! I had such a fun time making these with my children’s classmates. These would make adorable gifts in tins, a family craft, or as pictured~ for a child’s class Christmas party.
**Inspiration from Taste of Home** I revised how to make the top hat to make it easier for little hands.
My little girl…she loves crafts!
What a blessing it was to spend this time with her and her classmates.
Here are the simple instructions…
- 2 cans of vanilla frosting
- Coarse sugar
- 1 box of Keebler Grasshopper cookies
- 1 12 oz bag Rolo candy
- Semisweet Chocolate chips and mini chocolate chips
- Orange candy slices
- Frost cupcakes using 1 can of frosting.
- For hats: Place a dollop of frosting in the center of cookie- add a Rolo. Place hat on the top of cupcake.
- Add chocolate chips for eyes and mini chips for smile
- Cut orange slices into small triangles. Add as a nose.
- Sprinkle with coarse sugar.