My son’s homework assignment for the weekend was to make a recipe to share with his class…he went through Mom’s old recipes and picked a winner! These Peanut Butter Brownies are delicious, easy, and make plenty for a class full of 3rd graders.
*For a gluten-free alternative use this GF flour blend!
Put all your ingredients in a bowl ….
and away you go!
The batter will be thick…
Press it into a greased 17×11 pan with your hands. Bake at 350 for 15-18 mins.
Start whipping up your homemade frosting!
This is goooooood…..
Lol…just ask the baby of the family ;)
A little ole fashioned pile up while the goodies are baking..
Let brownies cool, frost, and divide into 48 squares!
We added a little something extra for fun- what child doesn’t like sprinkles?
- 1¼ cup oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp oil
- Hot water to desired consistency
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all brownie ingredients in a large bowl. Batter will be thick.
- Spread evenly onto a greased 17×11 cookie sheet with your hands.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until lightly golden brown.
- Cool then frost.
- mix sugar, vanilla, PB and oil together.
- Add hot water until desired consistency.
- Pour over brownies and frost evenly.
- Cut into 48 squares.