Nutella Bread Sticks: Piping hot pizza dough covered with melted Nutella, chocolate chips, and mixed nut topping then cut into rectangular slices. Best dessert under the sun.
When the girls and I were at the villa for the Women Living Well Conference, we splurged and ordered their famous “Nutella Pizza”. Being together was a dream come true in itself, but eating this insanely amazing dessert made our night even sweeter. The girls asked me to guess what was in this heavenly dessert, so I did and promised to try to create it at home.
This recipe is honestly just as good as the pizza we had at the villas. I made my recipe into sticks because I used a loaf of Rhodes bread dough that I had on hand- but you are more welcome to use any pizza dough and shape it into a pie instead.
Thank you for the inspiration Gervasi Villas!
*They do serve this GF at this restaurant – for a GF option at home use Udi’s Pizza Crust!
Place on a floured surface and cover with flour. Roll out like so…
Make little indents in the dough (this will prevent it from puffing up).
In case you ever wonder how I get my cooking and baking done “alone” (hehe)…here is a little window into my world, lol. I do a lot of cropping when I take recipe photos.
But, honestly- they are the best part.
That little guy of mine is going to be a chef one day-he is very into helping me in the kitchen. The girls are just trying to steal chocolate chips- hehehehe!!!! Ohhh, how I love each one of them.
Spread Nutella topping over top. Then, sprinkle with milk and white chocolate chips. Bake in a 375 oven for 25-30 mins.
Garnish with some nut topping.
- 1 loaf Rhodes Bread dough
- 1/2 cup Nutella spread
- 2 Tbsp milk chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup nut topping
- Place frozen dough onto greased cookie sheet. Spray top of dough with Pam and cover with plastic wrap. Let thaw and rise (about 5 hours).
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- On a floured surface, roll out dough into a long rectangle.
- Press with fingers making indents in the dough.
- Spread on Nutella.
- Sprinkle with milk and white chocolate chips.
- Bake for approximately 25-30 mins until dough is lightly browned.
- *For Gluten-Free option make with Udi's premade pizza crust!