We just finished cleaning up after our “Middlest’s” 8th birthday. By request, she asked to have a “Winter Wonderland” themed birthday party. I typically make party punch with red fruit punch, however I saw BLUE Hawaiian punch at Marcs and thought “hot dog!” wouldn’t THAT be FUN! So, here we have it….”Winter Wonderland” punch with snowballs on top….it was a hit! A great addition to a Christmas party and/or boy baby shower!
1 large container of blue Hawaiian punch, 1 (2 liter) of 7 up and 2 cups of pineapple juice.
1 carton of vanilla ice cream; scooped.
….add those ingredients together and get one “Happy Birthday Princess”.
- 1 large blue Hawaiian Punch
- 1 (2 liter) 7-up
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 carton vanilla ice cream; scooped
- Stir together punch, 7-up and pineapple juice.
- Add scoops of vanilla ice cream on top.
- You can make an ice ring out of punch or water by freezing it in a soft round jell-o mold.