My friend Katina hostesses an annual ornament exchange with all of us girlfriends. It’s always such a great time with friends, food and fun! Here is one of her many delicious appetizers I wanted to showcase- it would make a great New Year’s Eve appetizer too! Enjoy!
Thank you Katina!!
- 2 containers pillsbury cresent rolls
- 1 (8 oz) pkg softened cream cheese
- 1 pkg. hidden valley ranch dressing packet
- 1 cup mayo
- 3/4 cup each: broccoli, cauliflower
- tomatoes, carrots, and/or any other raw veggies you desire
- 1 cup freshly grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- Roll out crescent rolls onto greased cookie sheet and press seams together so it looks like one sheet of dough.
- Bake for appx 10-12 mins until done.
- Blend cream cheese, ranch dressing packet and mayo together.
- When crust is cooled spread mixture over top.
- Sprinkle with cheese and veggies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.