Ahhhh wings. For some reason, they are a “big deal” in this house. Watching “the game” and eating wings go hand in hand. I don’t know about you, but there are times I get very disappointed by the wings I purchase from a pizza shop. They’re not cheap and at times, they are a little on the puny side. Here’s a great recipe that will be sure to please the sport’s fans in your home-I know I get plenty of cheers when these come out of the oven!
Serve with celery, ranch and/or blue cheese. They’re finger licking good, so hold the napkins! Enjoy.
*Use GF soy sauce for a GF appetizer!
In a medium bowl mix ketchup, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, vinegar, brown sugar and oil.
Place 2 dozen wings in a 9×13 pan.
( I used foil for easy clean-up but you certainly don’t have to if you don’t want).
Pour sauce over top and bake
Top with green onions and serve with your choice of dipping sauce! Mmmmmm…..
- 2 dozen wings
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3-4 cloves of diced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- (Green onions for garnish and blue cheese/ranch for dipping).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Lay wings in a single layer in a 9x13 pan
- Whisk together all other ingredients to make sauce
- Pour over wings
- Bake for approximately 30-40 mins or until done. Turn halfway through cooking time.