It’s Super Bowl Sunday! Wohooo!!!! Here is an EXCELLENT appetizer to make for the Sport’s Fans in your life. It’s one of my family favorites….(I could eat this until I get sick).
- 2 cans (10 oz) Chicken Breast; drained
- ½ to ¾ cup buffalo wing sauce ( I like Frank’s-adding more will increase the “heat”)
- 1 cup of Ranch dressing
- 3 cups freshly shredded Colby-Monterey Jack Cheese (Cheddar works well too)
- Scoops Tortilla Chips/ Celery for dipping
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Using an electric mixer, mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Place in a 9x13 pan or casserole dish.
- Bake, covered in foil, for 20 mins. Take foil off, continue to bake for 15 mins or until bubbly.