For the beloved allergy sufferers in your life…here’s a treat that won’t be beat! It’s gluten-free, dairy free and delicious! You and your family are going to love these.
Disclaimer: You may want to eat the entire pan, please prepare with caution. 😉
Heat sugar and corn syrup to a boil then add peanut butter- stir until melted together.
Add rice crispy cereal
Prepare your pan with Earth Balance. My children LOVE these!
(PB Rice Squares pictured on right)
Peanut Butter Rice Squares (GF and DF)
- 1 cup Karo white corn syrup
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups rice crispy cereal
- Earth Balance or any other Dairy Free spread to prepare pan.
- Pour corn syrup and sugar into a large saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Let boil.
- Add peanut butter and stir until melted.
- Take off of heat and add rice crispy cereal.
- Pour into a prepared (with Earth Balance) pan and press down with wet (washed/clean) hands.
- Let cool then cut.