Mmmm….a delicious and easy dinner, what can be better? I recommend using freshly shredded mozzarella cheese as opposed to the bagged stuff….its much creamier.
GF: Use GF rice noodles (rigatoni or penne)
In a 9×13 pan, combine 2 (16 oz) boxes of boiled rigatoni noodles and 1 batch of Grandma Ruth’s spaghetti sauce (you may use 2 jars of pre-made sauce if desired/in a hurry).
Cover with freshly shredded Mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder.
Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 20 mins, uncover and broil on high for 3 minutes.
- 2 (16 oz) boxes Rigatoni noodles (boiled and drained)
- 1 batch Grandma Ruth's Spaghetti sauce (or 2 jars pre-made sauce)
- 4 cups freshly shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic powder (to liking)
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- Combine sauce and cooked noodles in a 9x13 pan, stir.
- Cover with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 mins.
- Turn broiler onto high heat and broil for 3 minutes until lightly browned.
- Serve hot out of the oven with a salad and crusty bread.