My dear friend Courtney from Women Living Well recommend I try the Duggar’s Hasbrown Casserole- she said it was a hit in her home! So, I did just that….and sure enough, my family loved it. I changed a couple things based on our personal taste…but you may want to look at Courtney’s recipe to see the original! Enjoy!
Brown your choice of meat. I used a ground beef- you might choose ground turkey or chicken.
Whisk together cream of chicken soup and evaporated milk.
In a 9×13 pan spread ground beef and top with Tator Tots (or hasbrowns).
Pour soup mixture over top.
- 1lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2lb bag of tator tots (frozen)
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 12oz can of evaporated milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Place cooked and drained ground beef at the bottom of a 9x13
- top with frozen tator tots
- In a bowl whisk together soup and evaporated milk, pour over top
- Top with cheese
- Cover and bake for about an hour or until bubbly