*GF option- use GF Italian seasoning.
I love the “kick” of freshly shredded Parmesan cheese.
By combining freshly shredded and pre-grated Parmesan cheese, we get coverage, texture and full flavor. Also add a packet of Good Seasons Italian dressing mix (one of my favorite ways to add flavor in an instant.)
Coat chicken and place on a foil lined pan.
Bake at 375 for approximately 25-30 mins depending one the size of your chicken breasts. Do not over bake, light pink/white is perfect as the chicken will continue cooking when you take it out of the oven.
- 6-8 chicken breasts
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 packet of Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix
- Marinate thawed chicken breasts in mixture of egg and milk. (4-6 hours)
- Combine cheeses and Italian dressing mix.
- Take chicken out of marinade and coat with mixture.
- Place on a foil lined pan and bake at 375 for 25-30 mins or until done.