There is something about “party punch” that makes me happy…is it the foaming sherbet floating on top? Is it the beautiful pastel color? Is it the sweet and tangy flavor? Perhaps it is a mix of all three descriptions that make party punch such a crowd pleaser. This recipe is simple….you will remember it always..and I can bet you’ll make it often! Enjoy, my sweet friends…
(You can use whatever color sherbet you like depending on the festivities- this was my little girl’s 2nd birthday- Orange would work beautifully for Thanksgiving- Lime for Christmas, etc)
|Place ice or ice ring in punch bowl and add 1 container of any fruit punch|
|Pour in a 2 liter of lemon lime soda|
|Scoop in sherbet to cover the top (I used an entire small container)|
|You have just made a beautiful and satisfying “party punch”! This won’t last long!!!|
- 1 2 liter lemon-lime soda
- 1 container of fruit punch
- 1 small container of sherbet
- Ice or ice ring
- Combine soda and punch, add scoops of sherbet on top.
- To make an easy ice ring: Place water in a ring shaped jell-o mold and freeze over night.Plop right into your punch! You can also add fruits to your water to be "fancy.
I am participating in Tempt my Tummy Tuesdays @ At the Well, and Tasty Tuesdays @ Balancing Beauty and Bedlam. To see more recipe ideas, please visit these lovely ladies sites!