*Comfy in the Kitchen’s “Most Pinned” recipe!!! 290 thousand pins!
Wow! Go Nana B!
Wow! Go Nana B!
This delicious recipe comes from my Grandma (or “Nana B” as we call her)…I have wonderful memories coming home from college to this delicious home cooked meal. It has become one of my husband’s favorites too. I like serving it along side of mashed potatoes …. the cream of chicken soup serves as a delicious gravy. Enjoy this simple yet delicious meal!
|Crescent rolls, chopped and cooked chicken (I simply boil chicken breasts and cut), cheddar cheese, cream of chicken soup (milk).|
|Make soup in a medium saucepan using milk according to directions.|
|Lay out one crescent roll at a time and place appx 3-4 bite sized pieces of chicken and appx 1Tbsp of cheese in the center of each triangle.|
|Gently roll up|
|Seal edges by pinching the dough. (You will not get perfection, just make sure the filling cannot leak out)|
|Place all of your rolls in a 9×13 dish and pour soup mixture over top ( salt and pepper as desired).|
|Bake at 350 for 30 mins until crescents are golden brown|
|Serve with mashed potatoes and your choice of veggies!|
|A combination of buttery crescent roll, melted cheddar and juicy chicken…Mmmm…
- 1 (8 or 6 jumbo count) package refrigerator crescent rolls
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of milk (using soup can)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Prepare soup using milk and set aside.
- Separate crescent rolls.
- Spoon chicken and cheese onto each crescent; roll and seal to enclose filling.
- Place in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour soup over rolls.
- Bake at 350 uncovered for 30 mins.