Wow! Go Nana B!
|Crescent rolls, chopped and cooked chicken (I simply boil chicken breasts and cut), cheddar cheese, cream of chicken soup (milk).|
|Make soup in a medium saucepan using milk according to directions.|
|Lay out one crescent roll at a time and place appx 3-4 bite sized pieces of chicken and appx 1Tbsp of cheese in the center of each triangle.|
|Gently roll up|
|Seal edges by pinching the dough. (You will not get perfection, just make sure the filling cannot leak out)|
|Place all of your rolls in a 9×13 dish (I love my Pyrex 9×13- this brand lasts forever) and pour soup mixture over top ( salt and pepper as desired).|
|Bake at 350 for 30 mins until crescents are golden brown|
|Serve with mashed potatoes and your choice of veggies!|
|A combination of buttery crescent roll, melted cheddar and juicy chicken…Mmmm…
- 1 (8 or 6 jumbo count) package refrigerator crescent rolls
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of milk (using soup can)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Prepare soup using milk and set aside.
- Separate crescent rolls.
- Spoon chicken and cheese onto each crescent; roll and seal to enclose filling.
- Place in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour soup over rolls.
- Bake at 350 uncovered for 30 mins.
*This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive compensation for purchased items through Amazon.com