Can you BELIEVE it’s November?!!! I don’t know about you, but when I think of autumn I think of pumpkin pie…I love the taste, smell, texture- you name it…. I even have a candle lit reminding me of one one of my favorite treats.
My hand is raised that this is no secret recipe…credit goes out to Libby! Wohoo! But, I have found that when I don’t have a lot of time I can make a delicious (and I am not kidding) 4 ingredient pie and STILL have a little piece of heaven.
Some may be offended that this isn’t completely homemade….thankfully I covered myself by stating that I am “Comfy in the Kitchen” and not a “Chef in the Kitchen” hehehe. I am a busy mom among a million other things (anyone, anyone?) So, to be completely transparent I want you to know my tricks of getting it all done….and this pie is one of them.
Top this pie with delicious homemade whipped cream and you will be a crowd pleaser indeed! Enjoy, sweet friends!
- 1 can (30 oz.) LIBBY'S Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- ⅔ cup (5 fl.-oz can) Evaporated Milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell (I use Marie Calendar's in your grocer's freezer)
- Preheat oven to 425
- Mix pumpkin pie mix, evaporated milk and eggs in large bowl.
- Pour into pie shell
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 and bake appx 50 mins more. Shake slightly to check if it is baked through.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
- Refrigerate before serving
*Recipe credit goes to LIBBY’S
Want more recipes like this one for Thanksgiving? Check out The Better Mom where I am sharing my FIRST E-Book!!! It’s FREE!