Oh Ladies!! You are going to LOVE this one! My friend crafty friend Katina is at it again…today she shares with us how to make this adorable (and edible!) Rudolph. I am buying the ingredients over the weekend to take and make at a craft station at my son’s Christmas party at school…the second graders are going to get the biggest kick out of it!
THANK YOU SO MUCH KATINA! Super cute!
Place 4 toothpicks into the sugar wafers for the legs and cut a tootsie roll into four pieces and place on the ends of the toothpicks to serve as “hooves”
Place the pretzels in the holes for the antlers and use the icing to dab three dots on the bottom of the Rolo for a face.
- Chocolate sugar wafers
- Vanilla icing
- Tootsie Rolls
- Red cinnamon Decors
- Black gel icing
- Squirt vanilla icing between two chocolate sugar wafers
- Place four toothpicks into the sugar wafers for legs
- Cut a tootsie roll into four pieces and place on the ends of the toothpicks for the hooves
- Use a toothpick and make two holes on the side of a Rolo for the pretzels to go into
- Break apart a pretzel to make the antlers and a tail
- Place the pretzels in teh holes for the antlers and use the icing to dab three circles on the bottom of the Rolo
- Use a red cinnamon decor for Rudolph’s nose
- Gently squeeze the black gel icing into finish the eyes
- Use the white icing to secure the tail and the head