Looking for an easy appetizer for the (big and little) football fans in your life? Look no further, because these “Piggies in a Blanket” always get a touchdown! I’m so serious when I say -there are NEVER any of these left! lol! Serve with ketchup, mustard, and/ or BBQ sauce…and most of all, a side of fun!
Go Browns! hehe!
Open crescent rolls and press edges together to make a full rectangle.
Slice with a pizza cutter into smaller squares like so..
Place a piggie in the center of each rectangle and bring up the opposite sides, twist and pinch together. Place on a prepared baking sheet and bake in a 375 oven for 12-15 mins until golden brown.
- 1 Package of Lil Smokies
- 2 (8 oz) cans of crescent rolls
- Pam (for preparing baking sheet) or you can use parchment paper.
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce, etc)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Drain lil smokies in a colander.
- Open 1 crescent roll container at a time - make a full rectangle out of each by pressing together the perforations.
- With a pizza cutter, slice vertically and horizontally to make small squares.
- Place a Lil Smokie in the center of each square, pull up opposite corners, twist and pinch.
- Pepare a baking sheet, place Lil Smokies on top, bake for 12-15 mins.
- Serve with your choice of condiments!