Words from my dear friend, *Amy: “Janelle, these are the best things I’ve ever tasted – they are like a cloud of deliciousness. I thought I was going to bite into a chewy bar, but it wasn’t so- it was…. fluffy and….and….. cloud-like! Can I eat the entire pan?” Bahaaa…I warned her I would quote her.
*An alias has been used to protect the reputation of this “said friend”.
Beat together softened butter and brown sugar.
Beat in eggs, milk, and vanilla.
Beat well until creamy. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 12 oz chocolate chips (you may also add nuts)
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Cream together butter and brown sugar
- Beat in eggs, milk, and vanilla
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add to the creamed mixture and beat well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a prepared 9x13 pan and bake for 30 mins until lightly browned
Serve warm. Ohhh YUM.