With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, you’ll want to Pin this simple recipe! It’s a great one to make and enjoy with the children (and with your “Special Someone”).
There are a couple of tricks I share to make certain your chocolate sticks to the strawberry-please make sure to take note!
Place 2 cups of chocolate chips (your choice) in a microwaveable bowl. Add 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil and microwave for 1 min.
Take out and stir. Microwave 1 min more.
Rinse strawberries and pat dry.
Chocolate is done! The vegetable oil gives it a smooth texture….
Dip and done!
- 1 Carton (about 15) strawberries
- 2 Cups of chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Place chocolate chips and oil in a microwavable bowl. Place in microwave for 1 min, stir, microwave for 1 min more and stir.
- Rinse strawberries and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Dip strawberries in chocolate. Set on serving dish and cover/refrigerate until ready to serve.