I wish I could explain why I love pulled pork so much. It’s not the most “girlie” dish on the menu, but it sure is one of the most delicious. Adding that this recipe is made in the crockpot, pushes over the edge to my personal award of “the best ever”.
Delicious and “comfy” …gotta love it.
- 5 lb Pork Butt Roast with bone
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- Seasoned Salt
- Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
- Place your roast in a crock pot and cover with vinegar and water
- Sprinkle seasoned salt and garlic over top of roast
- Add ½ cup BBQ sauce to the top of roast
- Turn crock pot on low for 10 hours
- Flake meat off the bone (this will be easy- it will fall off), place in a large bowl and add ½ cup more of BBQ sauce and mix well
- Serve alone or as a sandwich