Hi Ladies! I just wanted to let you know about a new product that I have tried and LOVED. It’s called WildTree. Wildtree was founded on the premise that food should be natural, nutritious, delicious and easy to prepare – all at the same time. Their products are made with the finest ingredients available and contain no preservatives, additives, MSGs or dyes. They also have TONS of gluten-free options (awesome!). I love this product because it’s not only delicious, it’s “comfy”- they offer free recipes using their products that are simple, yet healthy.
Here is a meal I made for a dear friend who is on a gluten and dairy free diet. I simply placed chicken breasts, frozen green beans and red potatoes in a disposable pan. I then drizzled everything with WildTree’s Garlic Grapeseed Oil and sprinkled some Wildtree Italian Dressing Mix over the top. I covered it with foil and away it went!
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 bag frozen green beans
- 12 red potatoes (I would recommend quartering them- I didn't in the photo because they would have browned because this was a meal ministry)
- Wildtree grapes oil
- Wildetree Italian dressing mix
- Lay in rows your chicken, green beans, and potatoes.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle liberally with Italian seasoning.
- Bake in a 375 oven for 45 mins to an hour.