A pre-made graham cracker crust.
Stir together your peanut butter and powdered sugar.
Press down peanut butter mixture onto of your pie crust.
Make your instant pudding and put in refrigerator for 5 mins. Then, pour on top of you pie.
Top with Cool Whip or Whipped Cream and chopped peanuts.
Seriously so good. Everyone in my home asked for seconds!
- 1 (9 inch) Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- ¾ Cup Peanut Butter
- ¾ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) Instant Vanilla Pudding mix
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Container Cool Whip or 1-2 cups homemade whipped cream.
- Make your pudding ahead of time by whisking milk and pudding mix. Place in refrigerator.
- Mix together peanut butter and powdered sugar and press it at the bottom of the pie crust.
- Pour vanilla pudding over top of peanut butter.
- Top with Cool Whip/Whipped Cream.