I found this delicious recipe at my local butcher’s store (shout out to Duma’s Meats! I love ya!) These Chops are officially called “Melinda’s Pork Chops” and are ohhh, so delicious and easy to make! Make sure you get a great cut of meat with bone in- otherwise you will be stuck with dry chops. If you are in my neck of the woods….go to Duma’s, no grocery store meat! 😉
Coat chops in flour, garlic powder, dry mustard and onion powder.
Place in Crockpot with Cream of Chicken Soup (do not add milk/water). Cover and let simmer for 6-8 hours until tender.
- 6 – pork chops- "Bone in"
- 2 tbls oil
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1-2 cans cream of chicken soup
- Mix flour and dry ingredients together and coat chops.
- Brown in olive oil on stove and put chops in a crock pot.
- Pour soup over top of chops (do not dilute soup) on low for 6-8 hours until tender.
- Cooking time will vary depending on crock pot and size of chops