This recipe came from my beloved Mother-in-Law…so for our first Mother’s day without her, I made it in her honor. She made this recipe often- it’s so delicious and incredibly easy! She had great taste.
In a medium bowl whisk together pudding and milk. Place in refrigerator for 5 mins until set.
Add Cool Whip and fold in…
Place graham crackers at the bottom of a 9×13.
Top with pudding mixture. Then repeat those steps one more time.
Frost the top like so- it seems like it’s going to be a mess, but it turns out!
Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
It seriously tastes just like an Eclair!
Me with Grandma Ruth <3
Grandma and mom <3 Thankful for these beautiful women in my life. They too loved my mother-in-law. When families marry one another it’s a beautiful thing.
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix (Jell-O)
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed (Cool Whip)
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers
- 1 (16 ounce) package pre-made chocolate frosting
- In a medium bowl combine pudding mix and milk. Whisk and refrigerate for 5 mins until set.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Place graham crackers at the bottom of a 9x13.
- Add half of pudding mixture.
- Then add graham crackers again, then pudding mixture, then graham crackers.
- Frost with chocolate frosting.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight