Ohhh my, Ladies….do I have a recipe for you! Do you like cake and ice cream? I think I know the answer to that….
Do you like nuts, chocolate and Heath bars? I know MY answer to that.
You are going to LOVE this recipe a sweet new friend of mine made at a bible study this week. I simply HAD to share it with you!
- 1 Carton vanilla ice cream
- 1 Prepared dark chocolate cake
- 1 Jar Mrs. Richardson's hot fudge syrup
- Heath bars
- Prepare a dark chocolate cake as directed. When cool, break it apart in a bowl and set aside.
- Put on gloves and roll small balls of vanilla ice-cream, then roll them into the bowl of cake and coat well.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, place in a cupcake wrapper, drizzle with fudge syrup, sprinkle with nuts and heath bars and top with a cherry.