Hi Ladies! This recipe is one of my husband’s favorites. I don’t know if it’s the pipping hot Rhode’s bread, the creamy melted swiss, or the tender chicken that makes this a winning recipe. You be the judge. But, trust me on this one- it’s delicious!
My favorite brand of swiss is Guggisberg. I don’t know what they do differently, but there is a tremendous difference compared to other swiss cheeses.
As you may know, I am a fan of shredding my own cheese. It does make a difference! Bagged cheeses have additives in them such as flour and saw dust (yep, not kidding).
Let your dough rise according to package directions.
Cook your marinated chicken like so.
Carefully close up and brush with egg whites. Lay Stromboli on a lined baking sheet and place in a 350 oven for approximately 20 mins or until lightly browned.
- 1 loaf of Frozen Rhodes Bread.
- 4 Chicken breasts diced and marinated in Ranch dressing.
- ¼ cup each (diced) red pepper, green pepper, and onions.
- 2 cups of shredded swiss cheese.
- Egg white for brushing.
- Thaw and let bread rise (ahead of time) according to package directions.
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Cook diced chicken in a large pan or wok.
- Roll out dough into an oblong shape on a floured surface.
- Add veggies, cooked chicken and swiss cheese.
- Seal dough and brush with egg whites.
- Transfer Stromboli to a covered baking sheet and bake for 20 mins or until lightly browned.
This post was sponsored by Rhodes Bread, one of my favorite baking products. For more delicious recipes, you simply must visit their website and blog (I’m there today!) . It’s amazing how many things you can make with their products.
What have YOU made using Rhodes Bread?!